- Your company has no website yet,
- …or not satisfied with it?
- Every business needs a fast-paced, good-looking website!
You took the first step,
Why do you need a website?
- It’s necessary to represent your business in the online world.
- Provides cost-effective advertising space for expanding your customer base.
- Facilitates contact with your customers.
- Effective brand building tool.
- Last but not least: your competitors definitely have one already!
Why should you choose Tatár Studio?
01Because you get a modern website
- unique responsive (mobile-ready) design, which looks good and convenient to use on all devices
- search engine friendly structure and content, to get as many customers as possible
- administerable and expandable environment, to manipulate both structure and content as you need
- all the above with proper performance and security in mind
02Because you can monitor and guide development
The website is planned together with you according to your needs, also taking into account technological and marketing aspects. During the development you’ll be introduced to milestones of the site. By keeping in touch with you we can ensure that you’ll be satisfied with the final product.
03You won’t be left alone after delivery
After the successful completion of the project you will receive advices on how to operate the website. As web-technologies are constantly evolving, updates and upgrades may sometimes be required. To prevent loss of data and/or customers it is recommended to keep an eye on your site. If you are not willing or able to do this, you should choose monthly-planned website maintenance service, so you can be sure it’s in good hands.
It is impossible to determine the price of webpage production without knowing all the facts. It depends on the size and complexity, number of different pages, what functions should be provided. Apart from that, it’s also important how complicated these features are, are there free or paid solutions, or must be developed from scratch.
The price may be affected by the amount of graphical design work, purchase cost of themes and copyrighted media files (pictures, videos, animations).
Deadline is an important factor too, since the urgency is taking time away from other tasks. It’s always a good idea to sit down and think about what is the purpose of the new website, what do you want to achieve. We should take our time planning! Good projects are based on good plans. Rushing will ultimately make the project more expensive. There are always exceptions: it’s possible to build a website from template in just one hour in case of emergency. But that’s just an exception.
- Let’s start thinking about your new web site together!